The Phoenix-45 sensorless control is an excellent choice for higher power airplane or helicopter applications. Use it with Aveox 36xx series motors, Astro 05, Hacker B40 and C40 motors, Mega 2230 and 2245, and Kontronik 500 size brushless motors.
With the same programmable features of it's smaller cousins, the Phoenix-45 can be set for helicopter installations (including those with collective pitch) or airplanes. Additionally, for competition flyers the Phoenix-45 features an adjustable switching rate for optimum efficiency.
User programmable features include:
- Low-voltage cutoff - 4V, 5V, 6V, 7.2V, 9V, 12V
- Over-current Protection - 5 settings
- Brake Type - 5 settings
- Throttle Range - fixed/self-adjusting/governor
- Timing Advance - 3 choices
- Cutoff Type - hard or soft
- Switching Frequency - 3 choices
See the Phoenix-45 User Manual (PDF) for more details on programmable options.
|Cells w/o BEC||5-16|
|Switching Rate||Programmable (11, 22, 41KHz)|
|Reversible||Yes - change any two wires|
|Low Voltage Cut-off||Programmable|
|Size||1.02 x 1.65 x 0.16 in.|
|Weight (with wires)||1 oz. (30g)|