EF-Helicopters Shogun 400 V1 ARF EP Shaft-Drive Heli
The Best Flying Micro Heli PERIOD!
That's what Paul Anderson, new Shogun owner and pilot will tell you. The shaft driven, geared tail rotor and Bell-Hiller style collective main rotor provide amazing precision. In fact, Paul has abandoned flying his 30 size heli because his new Shogun flies every bit as good but will do it in a smaller space and without the noise and mess. Its 400 power system and lithium battery provides tons of power and at 500 grams, it is a true outdoor micro heli. The Shogun 400 is Assembled and includes a 400 motor, you will need battery, radio, esc, servos, gyro, and charger. NOW INCLUDES NEW BEVEL TAIL GEARS!
- Overall Length: 630mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 635mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 130mm
- Motor Size: 400
- Rotor Head: Collective Pitch Control (Bell-Hiller System)
- Flying Weight: ~530 grams (varies with equipment chosen)
- Flying Time with Recommended Battery: 10-12 minutes
- Nylon Main Frame with high-content Fiberglass composite
- Tail boom: Aluminum Pipe
- Tail Drive: Bearing supported carbon shaft
- Drive Gear with Included Autorotation
- Ball Bearings: 17