Futaba 12ZHP 12-Channel FM/PCM, Radio with R5014DPS Synthesized 14-Channel Receiver
This is the helicopter version which will default to helicopter settings when powered up and does not have a ratcheted throttle stick. The Futaba 12ZHP shares many features with the 14MZ such as Dual Internal Processors, Real-Time Response with 2048PCM, Fully Synthesized Receiver, Servo Grouping, Variable Dual Rates and Quad-Bearing Gimbals. (Additional technical info will be added when it becomes available.)
- Dial-N-Key jog dial with joy stick button allows cursor movement in four directions for very user friendly programming
- Supports eight flight conditions
- Stores memory for up to twenty five models
- Total switch customizing capability
- R5014DPS Receiver: By using state-of-art Ball Grid Array (BGA) layered PC board technology, the 12ZHPs R5014DPS 14-channel synthesized receiver is the world's smallest. All pilots will appreciate how easy its WFSS (Wireless Frequency Setting System) makes changing frequencies at busy airfields. It can be done right from the transmitter without changing crystals.
- Servo Grouping: Multiple servos controlling a single function can be set up through the transmitter and then plugged into differently adjustable receiver channels (even non-consecutively) without needing a separate servo synchronizer for mixing.
- Dual Internal Processors allow one processor to be devoted to flying functions while the other processor focuses on non-flight functions such as input and communications.
- 7.4V 2200mAh Lithium Ion transmitter battery for long operating times.
- PCM G3 2048 resolution is "backwards compatible" with 1024 PCM, and FM/PPM.
- 25 model memory, 245 model memory available with optional 32MB Compact Flash Card available separately.
- Quad-Bearing Gimbals for smoothest motion and response, stick tension and detent are adjustable.
- Seven color LED indicator.
- 12ZHP Transmitter
- R5014DPS Receiver
- 7.4V Lithium Ion Transmitter Battery
- NiCd 1500mAh Receiver Battery
- Wall Charger for Receiver Battery
R5014DPS Receiver Specs:
- Receiving Frequency: US only 72 or 50 MHz bands
- Intermediate Frequency: 10.7 Mhz & 450kHz
- Power Requirement: 4.8V NiCd battery
- Current Drain: 75mA
- Size: 2 x 1.5 x 0.65 in (52 x 37.5 x 16.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.16 oz (33 g)
Charging batteries before use, servos of modeler's choice