Futaba S3108 Micro Servo
This servo is used for R/C park flyer airplanes.
- Delivers excellent torque and speed for its small size and light weight
- Extremely light weight, ideal for small planes and park flyers
- Can be used for elevators, ailerons and rudders
- One year limited warranty
Includes: One S3108 Micro Servo with Futaba J male connector, servo horn and warranty sheet.
- Speed: 0.12 sec/60 deg @ 4.8
- Torque: 17 oz-in @ 4.8V
- Length: .9" (21.8mm)
- Height: .8" (19.8mm)
- Weight: 0.27 ounce (7.6 grams)
- Servo horn length at longest point: 0.90" (23mm)
- Servo horn length at shortest point: 0.62" (16mm)
- Connector: Male "J" type with approx. 5" (126mm) wire
Comments: This servo cannot be used with gasoline engines or large/middle scale gliders or other models that require torque. Use of 6.0V not recommended as this will shorten servo life. This servo has the standard Futaba J connector.