Great Planes Electrifly PolyCharge DC Powered 1-3 Cell Lithium Polymer Battery Charger
- Designed for 1-3 cell lithium-polymer batteries ONLY (not for lithium ions)
- Ideal for small electrics-park flyers and small to medium 3D airplanes or helis
- 250, 500 and 1000mA selectable charge current
- Warning indicators for voltage input errors, output reverse polarity and open circuit errors
- High intensity blue status indicators for voltage input errors, output reverse polarity and open circuit errors
- One year limited warranty (USA and Canada only)
Includes: One Great Planes 1-3 Cell Lithium Polymer Battery Charger with 7.5A fuse, alligator input clips, red 2-pin JST output connector and instruction sheet.
Requires: 12V power source such as an automobile battery or a 12V power supply such as HCAP0250. Do not apply more than 15V to the charger input as permanent damage could result.
- Input Voltage: 11-15V DC
- Battery Types, # Cells: 1-3 Lithium-polymer cells (3.6-11.1V Li-Po)
- Fast Charge Current: 250, 500, 1000mA
- Fast Charge Termination: "constant current/constant voltage"
- Status Indicators: High intensity blue LED, audible buzzer
- Input Connectors: Alligator clips
- Case Size: 2.2" x 0.9" x 3.5" (56mm x 23mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 4.35oz (123g)
- Length of Input Lead: 27" (686mm)
- Length of Output Lead: 4" (102mm)
Important! Always charge a Li-Po battery in a location that is fireproof, such as a container made of metal (like an ammunition box) or ceramic tile. Always monitor the area with a smoke or fire alarm. Have an ABC type fire extinguisher available at all times. NEVER leave the battery unattended during charging.