Hobbico's Quick Field Charger MkII features two ports with completely independent circuitry. That means you can charge one pack at a time, or two at once. AND you can recharge transmitter or receiver NiCd or NiMH packs, single cell glow ignitors, even the lithium-ion and lithium-polymer batteries that power park flyers...on EITHER side. Plus, it's super-easy to use, and comes with lots of safety features. You've never seen a field charger as valuable and versatile as the Quick Field Charger MkII!
Each port offers these great benefits!
- Ability to handle 1-8 cell NiCd or NiMH radio batteries and 1-3 cell Li-Ion or Li-Po park flyer batteries.
- 0.2A (200mA) to 2.0A of adjustable, linear charge current (1A max. for Li-Ion/Li-Po).
- 0, 50mA, 85mA and 100mA trickle charge current for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- Tri-color LEDs and sound cues for ease of set-up and operation.
- Built-in jacks for external battery voltage monitoring with a voltmeter.
- Simple push-button start-up.
- "Peak detection" charging for NiCd and NiMH packs.
- "Constant current/constant voltage" charging for Li-Ion/Li-Po batteries.
- Visual and audible error messages that indicate reverse polarity and poor output connections.
- Can be mounted on a field box, or used as a stand-alone unit with the included rear enclosure.
|Stock Number: ||HCAP0290|
|Input voltage:||10-15V DC |
|Battery types (each port):||nickel-cadmium (NiCd), nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), lithium-ion (Li-Ion), lithium polymer (Li-Po)|
|Number cells (each port):||1-8 NiCd or NiMH, 1-3 Li-Ion or Li-Po|
|Fast charge current (each port):||0.2A - 2.0A linear (1A max. Li-Ion / Li-Po)|
|Fast charge termination (each port):||peak detection for NiCd and NiMH, constant current / constant voltage for Li-Ion / Li-Po|
|Trickle charge current (each port):||0, 50, 85 and 100mA, no trickle charge for Li-Ion / Li-Po|
|Output connectors:||banana jacks|
|Fuse:||7.5A spade (auto)|
|Case size:||6.25 x 4.0 x 1.5 in (159 x 102 x 38mm)|
|Weight:||12.0 oz. (342g)|