The PCM 10X is JR's top-of-the-line radio system, engineered expressly for pilots looking for the absolute best in radio control. This radio features the most advanced hardware, and now software, in the radio control industry.
The 10X is housed in a magnesium cast case for strength, style, and function. The case also features non-slip contoured backing for a firm, comfortable grip. The 10X features removable rubber tabs on the back of the transmitter, allowing easy access to gimbal spring tension adjustment. The included Sanyo® 1100 mAh NiCd can be charged in the transmitter, or easily removed and charged outside of the transmitter, courtesy of the charge jack that is built into the battery pack itself.
JR's 3+1 Digital Trims offer greater precision for tricky maneuvers. The digital trims offer advantages for all pilots; in fact it was learned from a survey of the best U.S. scale pilots that digital trims offer advantages in all aspects of control, except throttle. JR responded by providing a mechanical trim on the throttle that is sure to be appreciated by all modelers. JR's 3+1 Digital Trim arrangement utilizes Advanced Digital Trims on the roll, pitch, and yaw channels and a mechanical trim lever on the throttle channel - the setup most preferred by modelers we spoke to.
While the JR 10X has an on-board memory of 10 models, it also includes DataSafe 2™, a revolutionary convenience in radio control technology. The PC interface software allows pilots to interface their radio with their Windows 95/98 or NT systems to store an infinite number of models. DataSafe can also save up to 200 models on a standard 3.5" floppy disk. You can even now exchange and e-mail model settings to your flying partner or to any pilot across cyberspace who has the DataSafe 2™ system and your type of transmitter.
Summary of Features:
- 10 model memory
- Simplified gyro programming.
- Dual Rates and Exponential values can be adjusted together or independently
- 5 easy to program flight modes
- Easy access for adjusting gimbal stick tension
- Intuitive touch screen programming
- 1100mAh transmitter battery standard
- Easy to remove Tx battery for charging in or outside the transmitters case.
- JR 3+1 Digital Trim System
- Flight mode-warning alarm that warns if the flight mode switch has be activated before the transmitter was turned on.
- Adjustable trim steps allows for the value of each step of the digital trim to be adjusted.
- Great Looking, Durable aluminum carrying case.
- Complete systems come with DataSafe® PC interface that allows model memory to be stored on your PC.