Kokam Li-Po Safety Guard Voltage Limiter for Charging 4-Cell Lithium Battery Packs.
Kokam has developed the new Safety Guard to prevent over-voltage when charging LiPo packs with a current-regulated Li-Po charger. When connected between charger and battery pack Safety Guard limits charge voltage to 4.2 volts per cell. Many Li-Po chargers have selectable output voltages for charging Li-Po packs in various configurations (2S, 3S, 4S, etc.). If you accidentally apply a too-high voltage to a pack, the pack will be damaged or destroyed. Safety Guard prevents over-voltage damage.
- Maximum In put Voltage: 30 VDC
- Maximum Charge Current: 20 A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 10 A
- Maximum Out Voltage: 16.8 V + 0.20 V
- Dimensions: 1.06 x 1.4 x 0.35 in (27.0 x 35.5 x 8.5 mm)
- Applications: Used in Combination with Charger for Charging Li-Po Battery Packs.