Learn to Fly by FLYING - Not Repairing!
All carbon airframe and large wing area results in the SLOWEST, EASIEST to fly and TOUGHEST Slowflyer on the market SECOND TO NONE!! T-IFO is slow & tough enough to flight train inside a basketball or badminton court, or even in your front yard on light wind days. T-IFO can use the same radio equipment as used on the "Lite Stik". Kit Includes: Step By Step Instruction, Full Size Plans, Carbon Rods, Kevlar Thread, Wheels, Now Included! Super Tough Ripstop Polyester (Blue).
|Design Features:||Specifications: |
- All carbon rod airframe for maximum durability
- Unique Carbon rod Propeller Guard
- Easy to build with new nylon joint construction
- Folds Flat for Travel & Storage: Tail Detaches and Landing Gear Folds Sideway
- Wing Area: 431 sq. in.
- Wing Span: 28.8"
- Flight Weight: Starts at 5.6 oz.
- Wing Loading: 1.9 oz./ sq. ft.
- 3 Channel (Elevator, Rudder & Throttle)
|Required to Complete:|
- Any inexpensive 3 Channel Radio
- Light weight Receiver: Less than 0.5 oz.
- Light weight Servos: about 7 to 12 oz-in Torque
- Motor: GWS IPS-DX2BB AXCS 5.9:1 Geared Drive
- Electric Speed Controller
- Propeller: GWS EP104.7 Slow Flyer Prop
- Battery: Less than 2.2 oz., 6.0 to 9.6 Volt (either 2-cell 500 to 1020mAh Lithium Ion/Polymer, or 7- to 8-cell 300 mAh Ni-MH)
- Thick Hot Stuff or Zap CA & Weldwood Contact Cement